If your child is anxious because of things he or she may be hearing about the recent election and some of the changes it might bring, take a look at this thoughtful piece by Gerry Costa, PhD, Director for the Center for Autism and Early Childhood Mental Health at Montclair State University.
- Here are links to 2 interviews regarding Healthcare Reform. They will take a few moments to download.
- Interview 1
- Interview 2
- Below is a list of links to organizations and agencies that we have worked with in the past, and in some cases, contiune to work with. Additional resources are also included below.
- Mom2Mom Helpline for mothers of children with special needs: 1-877-914-6662
- Cross-site Evaluation, HFNJ Early Childhood Mental Health Promotion Access Initiative
- Institute for Families, Rutgers School of Social Work 2010