60 East Willow Street, 2nd Floor
Millburn, NJ 07041
Automatic doors are open 8:30 am – 4:30 pm daily
Our offices are located off of Main Street in Millburn, past Taylor Park, if you are coming from Old Short Hills Road or Millburn Avenue.Old Short Hills Road turns into Main Street once you cross Millburn Avenue in the center of town.
1. Take Pleasant Valley Way south, crossing over Northfield Avenue.
2. Continue straight (on Cherry Lane, and then Brookside Drive) through the South Mountain Reservation
3. Past the Paper Mill Playhouse, make a left turn at the traffic light onto Old Short Hills Road
4. Continue down the hill into Millburn Center, crossing Millburn Avenue
5. You are now on Main Street. At the second light past Taylor Park (on your left), make a left Turn onto E. Willow Street (see ShopRite on the corner)
6. Drive 0.3 miles to 60 E. Willow on your right.
7. To enter the parking lot, make a right turn just past our building and another right into the parking lot.
1. Get off Exit 10 on Rt. 280 E (West Orange/Edison Historic site) and make a left at the light onto Northfield Avenue.
2. Come up the hill about ¼ mile in the left lane. Pass Seton Hall Prep School on the left. Get into next left hand turning lane and make a left onto Gregory Avenue
3. Stay on Gregory Avenue, which turns into North Wyoming Avenue (several miles in total)
4. At the end, in South Orange, make a right turn onto South Orange Avenue.
5. Make the next left turn onto Wyoming Avenue. Take until the end, over the railroad tracks.
6. Make a right turn onto Millburn Avenue.
7. Go around the bend. Street becomes one way, now Essex Street.
8. Go about ¼ mile and make a left turn onto Main Street at the second traffic light. (Charlie Brown’s is on the far left corner.)
9. Continue from # 5 above.
1. Take Passaic Avenue south to the end
2. Turn right onto Eagle Rock Avenue
3. Make next major left (turning lane) onto Eisenhower Parkway
4. Take this several miles, and just past the Livingston Mall make a left onto South Orange Avenue
5. Make a right turn onto Old Short Hills Road and follow from # 4 above
1. From the NJ Turnpike South, take Exit 14 to Route 78 West, local lanes. From Garden State Parkway North take Exit 142 and exit right on Route 78 East then exit 54 u-turn to Route 78 West. From Garden State Parkway South take exit 142 to Route 78 West.
2. Exit at 50B, Millburn/Maplewood and make a right turn at the light onto Vauxhall Road.
3. Stay on Vauxhall until the end, about 1 mile, past Springfield Avenue and the Millburn strip mall
4. Make a left turn onto Millburn Avenue (see Exxon gas station on your right).
5. Follow Millburn Avenue around the curve onto the one way Essex Street
6. Make a left turn onto Main Street, and continue for # 5 above.
1. From Route 287 North or South, take the Route 24 East exit.
2. Stay on Route 24 East until it merges into Route 78 East, remain in the local lanes.
3. Exit at 49A, Springfield Avenue/NJ-124 and make a right at the first light, Main Street.
4. Go over Route 78 and make a right at the first light, East Willow Street.